Tomorrow is an auspicious NEW COMICS DAY

Short post tonight, but let me just say that I'm extremely geeked about New Comics Day tomorrow. Like most of you (I'm guessing), I hit up a local comics shop during my lunch break, each and every Wednesday. Well, the moons of Jupiter and the winds of good fortune have aligned, and give us new volumes of two of the best series being published... on the SAME DAY. Oh, shit-- ENJOY:

DRAGON HEAD 6


DEATH NOTE 11



...and on the non-manga scene, check out this one:

The Complete Universe of Dupuy & Berberian, 300 pages of new comics in English by the creators of Get a Life and Maybe Later.

Can't wait to dig into all three of these books. Alright, it's time for a cup of decaf and some work emails for me. Here is one last omake to beef up the post, DRAGON HEAD Kubrick set:

Based on the movie adaptation, but pretty sweet nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment