
FLESH-COLORED HORROR GAG MANGA CONTEST!
We've received a couple entries so far, and it sounds like a few more people are working on their strips. Since today's my birthday and I'm feeling generous, we're gonna extend the deadline for the contest to 11:59 PM on Sunday night (6/17/07, PST, you know the drill). Again, the prize for the best original 4-panel gag strip is an awesome original copy of Junji Ito's Flesh-Colored Horror collection.

2ND PRINTING OF FREE BOOKLET NOW READY
In clearing-my-plate-of-stuff-hanging-over-my-head news, I finally got our second batch of The World of Same Hat booklets back from the printer, and am ready to mail them out. To be clear, I only printed up 25 copies to send to folks that previously had expressed interest, and these are totally free for you dudes.
If you're on the list below, just email me at samehatATgmail.com with your address (oh, and pleeze identify yourself if you used one of those mysterious aliases) and I'll mail your booklet ASAP. For anyone else, feel free to leave a comment below and I'll let you know if we happen to have extras-- It was expensive to get these made, so we won't be printing or offering any additional copies in the future :B
Vincent
Chris Mautner
Pedro Camargo
Arngrim/Josh
Chris
violaine
Johnny Landmine
brendan
Joseph Luster
Brigid
Creature Feature
Clint Butler
Jack
Erin
Yoshi
John Thomas
Ian Smith
Flemming
Next up, pictures from the Tezuka Exhibit in SF, New Comics Day picks and more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment