I can't talk about the Secret Translation Project® for a few months, but I will post details on Electric Ant #1 very soon. Hopefully the folks that read this blog will be excited about the long list of crazy (as in, CRAZY AWESOME) articles, comics and contributors we've put together (Do you like Derek Kirk Kim? Julia Wertz of Fart Party fame? Aaron K?). More details soon!

In the meantime, I noticed on Umezu's site that Shogakukan Creative has released lovely editions of Umezu's old series MUMMY TEACHER (aka ミイラ先生, and the second volume, 続ミイラ先生). If I read right, this manga was originally released in 1967 by Sato Professional, and made available via manga rental shops. It was serialized in a number of other venues, including a popular run in the previously famous manga magazine 少女フレンド.
I'm gonna keep an eye out for these at Kinokuniya, but mostly wanted to post and share the beautiful covers:


No comments:
Post a Comment