Eric Goldberg has a new book coming outand you can pre-order it on Amazon.com
Amazon doesn't seem like they have it released today, but I just got an email from Eric and he says, "Shipments of the book started arriving yesterday, so it should only be a matter of a few days before Amazon starts shipping. If you can't wait, they already have some on the shelves at Samuel French in Hollywood!"
Eric changed my life as an animator. I worked with him on the Disney spots for almost 2 years, at Digital Domain. I learned more about animation from him - during that time...than any school or any show in my career. He changed everything about how I animate today. His philosophies taught me how to think about every pose down to the tips of the fingers and push every acting choice to the very edge.
The book isn't out yet so I haven't had a glance, but I imagine it's full of great stuff and all animators should have a copy. Details below on his book signing in August.

| Host: | Samuel French Bookshops/The Creative Talent Network |
| Date: | Wednesday, August 6, 2008 |
| Time: | 7:00pm - 9:00pm |
| Location: | Samuel French Bookshop |
| Street: | 11963 Ventura Blvd. |
| City/Town: | Studio City, CA |
| |
0 comments:
Post a Comment