Shake Shake Shake!




Earthquake fun here...though, I still haven't experienced one at work as many folks did today. Both times I have felt one here in Cali, I was working from home. Last time, it felt stronger (2001) but the epicenter was in Hollywood/Beverly Hills, so maybe that is why. My neighbor experienced his first earthquake, so that was fun to watch.

That is a sketch one of my animator buddies drew of me the day I experienced MY first earthquake. You see- in the south we have tornadoes and the best place to hide is wherever the plumbing is. That is the most rooted down part of the house. Problem was, I jumped into my shower at the time which had a glass door. So, did my cat - lucky. And, we both decided by the rattling of that glass door we were gonna die in there...so we jumped out as fast as we got in. And then...it was over.

Always a fun experience as long as it doesn't go higher than a 6.

0 comments:

Post a Comment