AND IN THIS CORNER...

Many thanks to everyone for entering the SAME HAT TOKYO ZOMBIE GIVEAWAY CONTEST THINGY. I laughed my ass off reviewing all the entries, and I'm posting the best of the bunch here for your viewing pleasure. Many thanks to everyone who submitted something for the contest-- we are all richer from your internet sleuthing and memetic contributions.



And now let me present... THE WINNERS!



1. Congrats to BRENDAN



Vomiting devil monk from Ninja Wars



2. Congrats to SAM



Blue Ranger groin grabber



2. Congrats to JACLYN



Street Fighter II drag battle from City Hunter



Okay you three... Please shoot me an email (samehatATgmailDOTcom) with your address and I'll mail you your copy of Tokyo Zombie on Monday.



The best of the rest:





ScatUltraman - Submitted by Arngrim





Captain WANK - Submitted by Ben





Borat balls out battle - Submitted by Ian





Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog- Submitted by Sebastien





From Cowa by Akira Toriyama- Submitted by Matthew





Front page news - Submitted by Johnny





Kyoto & Nara Bust - Submitted by DickMcVengeance



AND FINALLY, HERE ARE MY CONTRIBUTIONS







Hulk Hogan manga circa 1982 (from プロレススーパースター列伝)



0 comments:

Post a Comment