ELECTRIC ANT #1 SALES UNDERWAY

I'm still frazzled and exhausted after an extremely fun and whirlwind Alternative Pres Expo weekend. I'll post soon about the exciting wonders of APE, including:
# Selling Electric Ant #1 to unsuspecting pedestrians!
# Giving away almost as many promo copies of the zine as I sold (whoops!)
# Our amazing tablemates and their rad and hilarious comics, prints, and magnets (YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT)!
# Spending all the money from sales on a badass
painted glass picturebox by Kazimir at the GR-SF art show!
# My drunken maverick PowerPoint fumbling at the AX & Gekiga Manga lecture!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE...



In the meantime, I'm happy to say that online sales of EA#1 seem to be working really well! I sent out 17 orders and a bunch of contributor copies during my lunch break today, and am getting ready for shipping international orders tomorrow.

You can preview and buy the zine over at the NEW & IMPROVED ELECTRIC ANT SITE!.

ALSO, PLEASE TELL ALL YER COOL FRIEND TO COME AND CHECK IT OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment