TAKASHI NEMOTO HANDMADE GOODS

Apologies for the media-heavy, text-light posts lately! I've had company the past two weekends and busy at my day job, so I haven't made a lot of time to crank out a long written post in a while. I'll work on fixing that up (or maybe everyone prefers the picture posts to long-ass commentary?).

Meanwhile, an awesome collection of one-of-a-kind goods was just posted on the TACOche blog: hand-painted Takashi Nemoto bags and t-shirts!! It's like carrying around MONSTER MEN BUREIKO LULLABY on your shoulder... or your back!



Hand-painted tote bag (front & back): ¥20790



Medium hand-painted bag (front & back): ¥4305



Small hand-painted bag (front & back): ¥3675



Hand-painted T-shirt (front & back): ¥17640



Hand-painted T-shirt (front & back): ¥17010



Hand-painted T-shirt (front & back): ¥16485

For these crazy items, check out TACOche in person in Nakano Broadway Mall in Tokyo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment