HANAKUMA LAST GASP STICKERS

I received this nice surprise from my publisher (Last Gasp) on Friday! They have recently printed up a packet of new stickers, featuring the Last Gasp logo designed by Yusaku Hanakuma. As you might remember, this logo was created specially for the English edition of Tokyo Zombie, and features Afro & Hage inside it.


As said, I have a small packet of these and want to share them with you guys. How about this: the first 10 people who comment with evidence of making a blog post / tweeting / adding a permalink to your site / putting up a forum post about Same Hat get two stickers in the mail.

Yes, this is shameless self-promotion... but it's FREE STICKERS, dudez. After posting in the comments, can the the first 10 folks shoot me their address at samehat[at]gmail[dot]com? THANKS!

UPDATE! All 10 sticker packs are gone! I'll post again in the future when I get another stack from Last Gasp and have more available. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment