PREVIEW OF SHINTARO KAGO'S COMIC IN ORANG 8

If you missed it, I posted some exciting news last week: Shintaro Kago will be appearing in the next issue of the German comics anthology, ORANG. This will be his first European publication (outside of his guest strips in Vice Magazine) Update: "The first European publication was an Italian monograph published by D/visual in december 2006", says Anonymous in the comments.

I've received an update from Christian at Reprodukt, who has passed along the first page of the comic for us to preview! For ORANG 8, Shintaro Kago has contributed a brand-new 4-page wordless comic called "Rubik's Cube".

Click here to check out the first page:


ORANG is edited/curated by Sascha Hommer, and issue 8 debuts this July. As usual, it looks to feature a number of unique and radical contemporary cartoonists from all over. I'll post details on ordering the book when it comes out this summer!

Thanks for the advance preview, Christian!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment