WANT AN ELECTRIC ANT #2 POSTCARD?

I just ordered 500 postcards featuring the Electric Ant #2 parasitic twin cover by Hellen Jo, with ordering info on the back. Do you want one? Just fill out this form to send me your info (or anyone cool you think would want it):

UPDATE: Thanks to folks who signed up! I have to take the form down now, since 125 people signed up in just a few days. Once I see about postage costs and how many cards I have left, I'll maybe be able to put up the form again. For you that signed up, I'll start mailing cards next Wednesday! Thanks again :)

Reminder: Electric Ant #2 will be available in just over a week via the site! $12, 140 pages. I'll post some previews this Sunday from the issue.


UPDATE! I have now mailed all 130 postcards to folks (internationally and domestic) that signed up! Check yout mailboxes, and many thanks for your interest and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment