SAME HAT COMMUNITY HALLOWEEN PROWESS

You guys are awesome! I ended up staying in on Halloween and drinking an abundance of whiskey-- too lazy to put together a good costume. I DID come up with a costume for next year, as a juggalette (look it up!) or maybe Shaggy 2 Dope. I have to stay true to my Michigan roots, you know?

Not to be outdone by anyone, Same Hat readers rocked the manga/horror angle like mad geniuses. Here are their radical costumes!!

TOMODACHI (from 20th Century Boys)

as worn by Johnny Landmine

SAMARA (from Ringu)

as worn by M

SUEHIRO MARUO BOY


as worn by Dreed

LYCHEE HIKARI CLUB

as worn by Diana & friends

NEKOME KOZO

as worn by Dr. Senbei (Tokyo Scum Brigade)

GEGEGE NO KITARO

as worn by voidmare (Tokyo Scum Brigade)

HORROR MANGA MAKE-UP

as worn by Jaclyn

KAZUO UMEZZ

as worn by Jaclyn

and because it's simply awesome...
ANDREW WKs!

as worn by Helvin

0 comments:

Post a Comment