QUESTION: Any interest in a Same Hat shirt?

Quick question for regular readers: Would you be interested in a Same Hat t-shirt?

A few people have asked about this over the years, and recently the idea stuck with me... before I go down that road, I was curious if folks would actually get one and wear it-- and what you'd like to see?

For my tastes, a white/color on a black t-shirt is probably the best, right? We wouldn't be able to use any panels/art from our favorite folks without getting permission, but it could be a type-treatment or new logo or other design by cartoonists we know. Lemme know if this is something you'd be interested in, how much you'd be willing to pay (my impulse would be to sell it as cheap as possible to cover costs and give a bunch away in contests and stuff), and I'll talk to a few t-shirt designer friends I know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment